MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Oct 11, 2008

The sky is falling

This morning I woke up to my whole room shaking like hell ( ok not so much)
but I get scared easily. The first thing I tough, damn it! my sugar is low. But
then realized the size of the shake-shake and ran under the door, 'cuase that's
what they tought me to do in 3rd grade. 15 minutes after the shaking stopped I
was still under the damn door almost weating my panties :P. Then like a mad woman
started to take down sharp stuff from the walls and anything I could find. I opened
almost every door in the house(just in case it started to shake again) so i could
run outside like CRAY-ZAH. Yeah, you can say I'm scared of earthquakes, no california
for me, EVER.

* From more info click on the title

No comments: