MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jan 14, 2009

Floral THAT




For anybody whose listening to me..
I´ll pay you to make me this pants














I really don't know why but lately i've been having a bit of a floral obsession over,
tights, pants, blouses, even sneakers. Since I was little I HATED anything that had a floral pattern and now maybe because of a trend that's changing my morals or maybe i'm older and wiser, i'm appreciating this types of patterns even more than before. I don't think i would even mind if i had a bf that wears some floral boxers. I'm reeeeally considering the ASOS sneakers posted here, ever though they knock off the freestyles a little(and i'm most loyal to them) I think that for these, ill bend the rule a little.

No comments: