MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jan 12, 2009

I fell in love...

With Christopher David Ryan's work
"Portland, Maine-based graphic artist, daydreamer, pseudo-scientist, wanna-be astronaut and untrained intellectual. I tend to find inspiration in pretty much anything... especially music, the universe, the human condition and natural phenomena.

My one-man design studio, Atmostheory, houses both my self-initiated and client-driven projects.

I have re-formulated this site to hold daily image posts for the sole purpose of compiling and viewing the many differnent sides of my work all together in one place. I will post one image (some new, some old) per day, every day of the month, every month of the year. Or something like that!"

I couldn't decide between all the designs he had, so i've almost put
everything he's done here.






























No comments: