MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Apr 8, 2009

dedicated to this consumer nation


Excuse the crappy pics with the crushed velvet setting(my curtains) but I couldn't wait any longer to post up my new fanny. For the past 2 and a half years I've been caring non stop my Fafi fanny, to the point that I'm kinda sick of all Fafi memorabilia around (wish miss van did one), don't get me wrong I LOOOVE MY Fafi bum bag.

I needed a new one and not those leathery fanny's that the airport sells for traveling (I already got one). Doing my search on eBay, which is not my prefered choice for this type of accessories, because you usually see the generic bags you can find anywhere. In my search I scored this claw money fanny pack. The best thing is that nobody ever made a bid and I got it for 8 bucks. A $60 bag, for $8. Talk about "saving". This is the first time I can actually say that I bought something under 10 bucks on eBay, sense most things in bids have a tendency to be overpriced.






No comments: