MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jun 6, 2009

Allora & Calzadilla bak in 07

ALLORA &
CALZA-
DILLA


Back in 07, on a student trip to Miami and Spain I got to visit The Moore Space
with a chance to see one of the most recognized contemporary artists work, Allora & Calzadilla.
At the time, it was starting to sink in that this is one of the paths that I want to take and I was starting to learn what was art all about. This trip completely changed my life.

Below, pictures of the traveling work from the artists. It's amazing that this piece had a tour of gallery's all over Europe and the US. I really don't know how they moved it around. It was BIG, heavy and complex.






No comments: