MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Dec 6, 2009

WHATcha SAYYYY!?!?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

FINALLY gave the blog a much needed visual update. I still have to tweak some things,
you'll notice some of the content dosen't fit cause it was set for the size of the previous
template. I'm still trying to figure that out, so please patience with me. I also have to add
the blogroll(IMPORTANT!!!) and a link to mu potfolio. I may need a HTML for idiots, if 

anybody wants to give a hand with that, your more than welcome to. What I'm most excited 
about this design is that the background will be changing every few days, depends on how 
fast I get bored (or attached) with the current BG. You'll see that every week It'll have 
different images, so don't be alarmed!!!!

WHAT DO YA THINK!??!?


 *Update: Already added the link to my portfolio. 
   You can see it in the sidebar right there on top of everything.

No comments: