MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

May 26, 2010

Banana cHiquita muy rica y bonita

As a kid I was a big fan of the old looney toons. I would watch the animal filled world for hours. For some reason I was allways fascinated by Carmen Miranda's costumes and how many times they personified her in this cartoons. There was an episode that specifically hanged on to me for years and I've never been able to know which one it was, but I did remember the glamour of the Hollywood biz and how she was one of the many personalities animated in that episode. Luckily in an afternoon of boredness at work and with a boss who apparently is very well referenced in this type of toons, from question to question and search to search, finally found the episode. What does it contribute to this blog? Nothing else than just piling stuff so I'll remember 'em.

Here is the Episode... Enjoy


Vezi mai multe video din Animatie

No comments: