MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

May 4, 2010

Pa sSion Pi t



I've had a few bands where i've heard a song and liked it, but eventually forgotten it by some sort of stupid add thing. It kinda happened to me with passion pit. I've already heard sleepyhead and the reeling, but didn't recognize them until actually doing a band research for the festival



So when one of the songs got into my head and I recognized it from long ago, they immediately made the list for the must see bands and it was waaaaaaaay better than expected. They may not have hyped up visuals like muse, but they really know how to play live. Below a video and pictures from the festival and a music video of them that made me want to get in the screen.



No comments: