MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jul 11, 2011

The Best


This last months I've been more into reading graphic novels and comics. A whole new thing for me, I got more into graphic novels cause most of them have incredible illustrations and stories. The Best American Comics 2010 was a lucky buy, cause it was on special for 3 bucks. ( I'll later do a review on the 2011 book) So why not? It truly has some of the best, at a point that I looked up the stories I liked the most. Do you think maybe there are the best European COmics? I don't think I'm talking crazy. Somebody bettah do it.


3 comments:

andorra s. said...

yeah! yo tengo este libro tambien, tiene pal de cosas. chequeate shortcomings de adrian tomine(en el libro hay un fragmento) y jimmycorrigan smaartest kid on earth del inigualable chris ware (el editor del libro)

SUPA KiD!!! said...

Gracias!!!! Los voy a chequiar!! El de shortcomings me quede con ganas de leer mas estaba muy interesante y el the smartest kid on earth ese libroo haceee tiempo me lo quiero comprar!!! pero borders siempre lo tiene to jodio!!! gracias!!!

andorra s. said...

jimmy corrigan yo creo que es el mejor libro que he leĆ­do/visto en mi vida