MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jul 20, 2011

EL Rayo Spoke



I talk to the bike lovers, to the free riding daredevils of cars. For those of you who dont' know yet I present to you a new line of clothing and bags that recently launched (as recent as last month). El Rayo Spoke was born in the Puerto Rico, from the same team that created Concalma( which I will be doing a post later on), " ...a clothing and gear line inspired by the different cycling groups and a platform for promoting the bike as an form of transportation".

I'm proud to say that I'm in charge of the design area. So the logo and other design related things are mostly made by myself.




No comments: