MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jul 25, 2011

Glimmer me shimmer




This sequin street art is a glitter of shiny holiness si one of the most amazing urban art ( label it whatever you want) that I've seen or at least for me that I'm a glitter freak. If I'd stumble unto something like this, I would freeze in ecstasy right at the moment. Theresa Himmer created this sequin installations inspired by a glacer, volcano and waterfall buildings." inspired by a glacier, volcano and waterfall, add a layer of sparkling dimension to city walls while highlighting the interplay of nature and urban life. The movement of the sequins mimic the beauty of ice, lava and water while recalling “how landscapes respond to changes in wind and light”. Oh and did I mention they are insanely, jaw-droppingly gorgeous?"(link)

One of my favorite pieces of urban art yet.

2 comments:

kedai juki said...

nice blog...hiii

SUPA KiD!!! said...

THanks! im glad you like it!