MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jul 2, 2011

HELLO

It's been quite a while, Last week was an explosion of things. Improv work, a new hobby, friends and many many things that appear out of nowhere... I recently discovered google analytics and, like i've said before, i do this blog to remember things, the statistics to it are reeeeeeally low. I like to share the things that I like, although it may be time to ask for help or look up something so the blog will get a bit more traffic. Oh well, let's see. Maybe this post will never get read and be lost in the deepest realms of the interent. A little dramatic that last sentence. I will continue posting and searching for ways to bump this site traffic. Thanks for always reading me and for bearing the days I've been out in the real world.

No comments: