MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Nov 14, 2012

Style Icon say whaaa?!


  Electroshock featured myself as their latest Style Icon, which of course makes me red with embarrasement, 'cuase Im usually the one behind camera! Still, I love experimenting and having fun with clothes. We spent an awesome day of looking though racks of clothes and playing with many different outfits. I loveeeed it! They asked me many questions about the things I wear. They are an awesome vintage/thrift store that sell the most amazing clothes. A lot of the things that I love to wear are from the finds I’ve been lucky to spot. Check ‘em out now!!! Thanks a bunch guys! :D:D:D You can read the interview here!

No comments: